Friday, December 4, 2009

Do you hate Kobe and the Lakers like I do?? and is Kobe a rapist?

I need some people to agree with me!



Do you hate Kobe and the Lakers like I do?? and is Kobe a rapist?hockey





i don't like kobe. he's cocky and thats not good sportsmanship. plus its all his fault that raja is out the game and he's just smiling and laughing about it. PUNK! i bet he wouldn't be laughing if raja was in the game slowin him down.



Do you hate Kobe and the Lakers like I do?? and is Kobe a rapist?nba street v3 ,nba teams



bithces plz don't be hating on kobe yall just mad hos Report It


im entitled 2 my opinion Report It


I really don't like kobe but his burn on raja bell was legendary, and kobe aint no rapist
Eww...Lakers...ew...
i wouldnt call him a rapist personally, but no i dont like him or the lakers...never have
I don't like Kobe. I really don't know if he's a rapist, but you can always say he had rape accusations!
kobe aint no rapist...but i do hate the lakers that mofo just slept with a ugly white girl and she got mad cuz he played her ugly a$$ so she yelled rape.
no like kobe and he is kinda a rapist but yea.
ok, now those last two comments were unnessary
a sexual predator.. it sucks..
Kobe is a no good mofo!!!He should go home and find another ugly *** cracker to screw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin care