Friday, December 4, 2009

Did it ruin your week the Lakers lost again?

Man I was pissed..I a die hard lakers fan but can we do it for the rest of the series...Aghhh...



Did it ruin your week the Lakers lost again?nba updates





NOPE. my teacher said it will be great if they win but its not their year. Boston is suppose to win this year. but the Laker's will win the next 3 titles.



Did it ruin your week the Lakers lost again?nba tickets ,nba teams



yes the referee's ruin that game it had to be fix
yes...and hopefully lakers get home cookin...and i hope they can make this thing a series...
Yes! I was so mad I ripped down my Kobe Bryant shrine. Posters, autograph jerseys, sneakers, headband, and underwear.



I root for Boston now.



Anyone know where I can get Sam Cassell's underwear online?
no. i hate the Lakers. they suck. i got the police called on me for fighting Laker fans. i'm so happy the Lakers are losing.
No i was happy and got a good nights sleep.
No.
I loved it.



I admit you ain't out of it yet but if Boston takes care of business in LA at least once then you guys are going to have a helluva time trying to win in Boston.



I think you can find Cassel's underwear on



PsychoFansRus.com
i think the lakers will win a home game or 2, but they wont win the series. they dont have enough non-kobe,gasol to provide as backup.
Yes!! I was soomad! the refs did a lousy job in game 2 of keeping it fair!
i think celtics will win in 5 maybe 6 but i highly doubt the lakers will take the series.
yeah i was on Yahoo! Answers laughing at all of the laker fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin care